What if there's an accident?
Also: tips for working on your own.
Now, Justin and Jon share are both focused full-time on Transistor. This week they discuss:
- Emotionally processing what it's like leaving a full-time job.
- What was it like working at the Cards Against Humanity office? What's it like now?
- Contextual zones: “I noticed that when I entered the library, I was already thinking about reading and writing.” - Kunal Shandilya.
- Why you need local and online community.
- What happens if one of us goes hiking in the woods, and there's an accident?
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- ProfitWell gives you free subscription metrics for your SaaS. Just plug in your billing system (Stripe, Zuora, Braintree, Chargebee, Recurly are all supported) and get free access to your MRR, churn, cohorts. Sign up for free at profitwell.com.
- Redash is is a BI tool for people who love SQL. Connect your database, query, visualize and share your data in minutes. Mention "Build your SaaS podcast" and get 50% off your first 3 months! Sign up at redash.io
- Article: How creating'context zones' could turn you into a productivity powerhouse
- Article: Things I’ve quit doing at my desk
- Tweet: How Manuel Frigerio pulls his ProfitWell data into Google sheets
- Dribble founder article
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Colin Gray
- Josh Smith
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea
- Miguel Piedrafita
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)