Chatting with Marie Poulin, Oki Doki
- 3:40 – "I used to be in the 'Ra Ra! Everyone should build a web app' crowd."
- 4:18 – "Now there's this feeling that maybe everyone shouldn't start a SaaS?"
- 9:30 – When you're starting a business, there are so many dynamics you need to get right.
- 13:40 – Why so many people fail to go from zero to one in business.
- 16:20 – Why are you starting a business in the first place? What's driving you?
- 23:41 – There's a company called Tighten that gives their employees mental-health days.
- 26:00 – What is the most efficient way for you to improve your life?
- 27:00 – Sometimes folks try to make a part-time business into a full-time business.
- 33:00 – Is it possible for a business to be lucrative, easy, and fun?
- 42:00 – Having money does solve a lot of life's problems.
- Marie's super-secret Notion course
You can reply to this podcast here:
Thanks to our monthly supporters
- Pascal from sharpen.page
- Greg Park
- Mitchell Davis from RecruitKit.com.au
- Marcel Fahle, wearebold.af
- Ethan Gunderson
- Bill Condo (@mavrck)
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Russell Brown from Photivo.com
- Evandro Sasse
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver
- Dan Buda
- Colin Gray
- Dave Giunta
Want to start a podcast on Transistor? Justin has a special coupon for you: get 15% off your first year of hosting: transistor.fm/justin★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★