Transistor celebrates 4 years since the launch
It's the fourth anniversary of Transistor's public launch! In this two-part series, Jon and Justin answer your questions.
- 01:22 - Our history
- 14:51 - What is the secret to running Transistor as a company? See our values here.
- 21:19 - What was the most challenging aspect of the past 4 years?
- 22:14 - Where do you see Transistor at 5 or 10 year?
- 26:19 - Do you ever feel like you're not doing enough? Book: Running the Dream.
- 32:09 - Have we reached peak podcast?
- 34:36 - What's something you've gotten better at over the past 4 years?
- 38:23 - What was the lowest point in Transistor's history?
- 40:09 - What have you learned about partnership?
- 43:17 - What has been the most fun memory of your journey?
- 47:04 - What is the definition of enough for Transistor?
- 50:49 - What are your thoughts on open startups vs private?
- 52:25 - What are the most impactful decisions you've made?
- 56:34 - How has your job changed year to year?
What should we talk about next?
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda, @jsonpearl, and @helenryles
- Leave a review/comment on Podchaser; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Jason Charnes
- Mitchell Davis from RecruitKit.com.au
- Marcel Fahle, wearebold.af
- Alex Payne
- Bill Condo
- Anton Zorin from ProdCamp.com
- Harris Kenny, Intro CRM podcast
- Oleg Kulyk
- Ethan Gunderson
- Ward Sandler, Memberspace
- Russell Brown, Photivo.com
- Noah Prail
- Colin Gray
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, Fathom
- Dan Buda
- Darby Frey
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
Want to start a podcast on Transistor? Justin has a special coupon for you: get 15% off your first year of hosting: transistor.fm/justin★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★