Your revenue forecast is wrong
Responses from Des Traynor, Jason Cohen, Natalie Nagele, on the Bootstrapper's Paradox.
What does "bootstrapping" mean really?
For most folks, bootstrapping means self-funding your business from revenues. It means not taking Venture Capital, not taking Angel funding. It's a little bit of a religion and like so many religions different people have different definitions of what it takes to "fit in." Some people say you can't even take money from friends and family. If you take any outside money, you're no longer a part of the bootstrappers club.
We recorded this episode live
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
- Thanks Tyler Tringas!
- Article: Bootstrapper's Paradox (on Indie Hackers)
- Getting Real by 37signals
- Tool: Forecast your MRR revenue
- Natalie Nagele's tweet
- Joel Gascoigne's tweet
- Watch our live Twitch recording (or watch on YouTube)
- Please review us in iTunes – it helps other folks find the show!
- Pascal from sharpen.page
- Greg Park
- Mitchell Davis from RecruitKit.com.au
- Marcel Fahle, wearebold.af
- Ethan Gunderson
- Anton Zorin from ProdCamp.com
- Bill Condo (@mavrck)
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Russell Brown from Photivo.com
- Evandro Sasse
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver
- Fathom Analytics
- Dan Buda
- Colin Gray
- Darby Frey
- Dave Giunta
Want to start a podcast on Transistor? Justin has a special coupon for you: get 15% off your first year of hosting: transistor.fm/justin★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★
Creators and Guests
Co-founder of Transistor.fm
Owner of Lemon Productions