You drew a prototype on that napkin from Portland
Follow-up on "what's the best metric for a new web app?"
After one failed attempt, we're back with a new episode. Sorry it's late!
"We, as the customer, are paying people who make apps so that their good work continues."
Responses from last week's episode: "What should are one main metric be for our SaaS?"
- Adam: “Don’t focus on MRR. That’s copout. Focus on increasing downloads.”
- Daniel: “Justin should get out and sell like crazy.”
- Colin and others said: “Re-examine your pricing.”
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
- Justin starts his own Patreon: "I want to keep writing and podcasting honestly no matter what."
- MxPx's Kickstarter
- CaddyServer – “Caddy is the HTTP/2 web server with automatic HTTPS.”
- Please review us in iTunes – it helps other folks find the show!
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Kevin Markham
- Adam Duvander
- Dave Giunta