What's the most important metric for a web app?
When you're building a SaaS, you don't have the bandwidth to focus on everything. So what's the one thing you should focus on?
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
- Startups for the Rest of Us – EP260 “The one metric that matters”
- Nathan Barry – Solving the cash problems from self-funding rapid growth
- Nathan Barry – From losing money to a 51% profit margin in 5 months
- CaddyServer – “Caddy is the HTTP/2 web server with automatic HTTPS.”
- Please review us in iTunes – it helps other folks find the show!
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Kevin Markham
- Adam Duvander
- Dave Giunta