My teenager wants to play Dungeons & Dragons
How do you know what product idea to pursue?
Jon and Justin discuss "Why did we choose podcasting? And why now?" Picking the right idea, the right market, and having the right timing is crucial.
Current trends we've noticed:
- Dungeons and Dragons is getting popular again. Maybe because of Stranger Things?
- Podcasting, and branded podcasts, continue to grow in popularity. Increasingly, I'm hearing folks talk about the Tim Ferriss podcast in coffee shops. Instead of asking "What are you reading?" folks are asking "What podcasts are you listening to?"
Qualitative evidence almost always comes before quantitative evidence.
- Thanks to Greg at Mtek Digital for the studio space!
- Photo of Justin at Mtek studio
- World Waterpark at West Edmonton Mall
- Photo of waterpark
- Transistor.fm on Instagram
- Transistor.fm on Twitter