Startup advice from Justin Kan, Stephanie Hulburt, and Naval
Which is better: B2C or B2B? When should you walk away from a sale? How do you make difficult decisions?
Three tweets Tuesday
"B2C is a gamble while B2B is (more) within your control."
"We have a philosophy of “no hard sells” and it has served us well. If someone’s not convinced we move on; we don’t hang on trying to convince one person. It’s tempting to defend yourself, but not good for business."
Naval on making decisions:
"If you can’t decide, the answer is no. If two equally difficult paths, choose the one more painful in the short term. Choose the path that leaves you more equanimous in the long term."
- John Fogerty
- Justin Kan: “Why I Love B2B over B2C”
- Naval: How to get rich(without getting lucky)
- Muneeb Ali: “Hard conversations, easy life. Easy conversations, hard life.”
- Follow Stephanie Hulburt on Twitter!
- Book: Difficult Conversations
- Transistor.fm on Instagram
- Transistor.fm on Twitter
- Jon Buda is back on Twitter: @jonbuda
- Justin Jackson on Twitter here: @mijustin
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
★ Please review us in iTunes – it helps other folks find the show!