As a part of Transistor's 4-year anniversary, Jon and Justin answer your questions
It's the fourth anniversary of Transistor's public launch! This is part 2 of "Jon and Justin answer your questions."
- 00:37 - When did you start paying yourself how much you wanted to make?
- 01:39 - Any broad advice for startups?
- 11:43 - How did you decide on your tech stack?
- 14:21 - How did you prioritize features?
- 15:54 - Were you embarrased by the first version you shipped?
- 17:53 - How did you decide on pricing?
- 21:12 - How would you have found employees without your network?
- 27:30 - Do you have more or less freedom or stress in your lives?
What should we talk about next?
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda, @jsonpearl, and @helenryles
- Leave a review/comment on Podchaser; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Jason Charnes
- Mitchell Davis from RecruitKit.com.au
- Marcel Fahle, wearebold.af
- Alex Payne
- Bill Condo
- Anton Zorin from ProdCamp.com
- Harris Kenny, Intro CRM podcast
- Oleg Kulyk
- Ethan Gunderson
- Ward Sandler, Memberspace
- Russell Brown, Photivo.com
- Noah Prail
- Colin Gray
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, Fathom
- Dan Buda
- Darby Frey
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
Want to start a podcast on Transistor? Justin has a special coupon for you: get 15% off your first year of hosting: transistor.fm/justin★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★