What happened after Simon went full time on his SaaS?
Spoiler: he doubled revenue!
This week, Justin catches up with Simon Bennett of Snapshooter:
- Every once in a while, we highlight one of our listeners who are building their own SaaS.
- This week: Simon Bennett, comes back to tell us what's happened since he left his full-time job 7 months ago.
- Looking for automatic backups for Digital Ocean, AWS, WordPress, or Laravel? Check out https://snapshooter.io.
- Simon had just put his kids to bed (he's in the UK) and sat down in his office to have a chat with Justin.
What should we talk about next?
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda, @MrSimonBennett
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Take It EV podcast
- Ethan Gunderson
- Anton Zorin
- Bill Condo
- Chris Willow
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Brad from Canada
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com