How to grow your audience
Want more paying subscribers? More Twitter followers? More podcast listeners?
In this episode, Jon and Justin discuss the golden rule for growing your audience. This could mean:
- How to get more paying customers for your software product.
- How to get more followers on Twitter.
- How to get more podcast listeners.
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- Alitu.com: Alitu removes all the tech headaches associated with producing your podcast. They take care of processing, editing & publishing your podcast. Go to Alitu.com and check out their video demo.
- Podcastinsights.com: If you want to get into podcasting, check out Podcast Insights. They’re a great resource for folks who want to start and grow a podcast. Podcast equipment guides, how to make money. Join millions of readers learning all about how to start, grow, and monetize a podcast at podcastinsights.com.
- Want to podcast in 2019? Transistor is cooking up something special for the new year.
- Read this episode as a blog post!
- On Reddit: “Tips for increasing Twitter followers?”
- Steve Schoger’s design tips on Twitter
- Carbon: cool tool for devs to use to share programming screenshots.
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)