How fragile is the prosumer SaaS market?
Justin lost his voice and sounds like Steve-O.
- Justin's voice sounds terrible (sorry!)
- When is the next wave of economic despair going to happen?
- The maker/creator market is on 🔥 right now. How long will it last?
- How "soft" is the prosumer market? How fragile is it?
- A BUNCH OF NEW TRANSISTOR FEATURES:
- How do you work on your startup when you're feeling down?
- "There were weeks when I got almost nothing done because I was stressed out about the state of the world."
- "It's hard to force yourself to do creative work if you're not feeling good emotionally."
What should we talk about next?
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Take It EV podcast
- Ethan Gunderson
- Helmut Irle
- Colt Borg
- Marc Beinder
- Anton Zorin
- Bill Condo
- Sofia Quintero
- Chris Willow
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Brad from Canada
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com