How did you split equity in Transistor?
Justin answers listener questions on founder equity splits and more!
How did you split equity in Transistor? How do I start a podcast? How do you say Adam's name?
★ Thanks to our sponsor: podcastinsights.com
If you want to get into podcasting, check out Podcast Insights. They’re a great resource for folks who want to start and grow a podcast.
- Episode 2: How to find a cofounder
- Place to buy a startup: Flippa and Empire Flippers
- Justin’s article: How to make a podcast
- Video: Creating a podcast from nothing
- Tool: Chartable lets you see podcast charts
- Microphone: Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB
- Pop filter: Find one that will work with your mic. This one is a good start.
- Headphones: Sennheiser HD 202 II
- Editing software: Garage Band or Screenflow (for Mac) and Audacity (for PC)
- Cover art: Canva or Snappa
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Colin Gray
- Samori Augusto
- Mike Walker
- Brad (from Canada)
- Darby Frey
- Kevin Markham
- Adam Duvander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)