Do startups need specialists or generalists?
Startup Kung-Fu, enterprise customers, status page, podcasting docs
Good stuff this week:
- Justin wants to know: when's the last time you changed your business' homepage?
- Jon does a deep dive into Apple's podcasting docs.
- Justin built a status (uptime) page for Transistor using Tailwind.
- Jon thinks there is enterprise demand for private podcasts.
- Justin chats about Startup Kung-Fu.
- They both chat about specialists vs generalists.
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- Clubhouse.io: Clubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone together. It's designed for developers, but product folks, marketing, support folks love using it. Get two months free: clubhouse.io/build.
- Balsamiq.cloud: They make a low-fidelity wireframing tool, specifically geared for non-designers. Get in the zone, and I feel creative right away. Try out their free trial: balsamiq.cloud.
- Adam Wathan, Rebuilding Transistor UI in Tailwind
- Content blocking in Firefox (they block embedded tweets)
- Startup Kung-Fu by Jason Cohen
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Dan Buda, danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)