What do you do when you can't solve a problem on your own?
Mid-summer update! This week on the program, Justin and Jon talk about:
- If you're bootstrapping SaaS, how many monthly trials do you need?
- Tweet: "You probably need more trials than you think."
- Breaking out of your own way of thinking
- "All it took was someone talking to me to have a different way of thinking about it."
Want to reply to something we said?
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Colt Borg
- Marc Beinder
- Anton Zorin
- Bill Condo
- Sofia Quintero
- Chris Willow
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD), pradyumna.dev
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com