A cloudy feeling of dread
You need to get out of town
This week, Jon and Justin discuss:
- Repeating calendar item: "Jan 5th, GTFO."
- How are you doing with the winter blue?
- The Transistor Volkswagen bus, surfboards, and snowboards.
- Monolithic vs mico-services
- Pushing ahead with our “switch from Semantic UI to Tailwind CSS" cycle.
- "Retargeting is like squeezing the last drop of juice out of the lemon. Is it worth it?"
- "We were adding more and more things to the business hoping we'd be able to get it to work." justinjackson.ca/margin
- Jon is running to Austin, Texas using Wolfram's computer harness.
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
- Interact on WhatPods.
- Email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Eric Lima
- James Sowers (like Flowers) with UserInput.io
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD), pradyumna.dev
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett, saasreality.com
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Dave Young, magnusrush.com/
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com